This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Crunchy and Country. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
I am the sole owner of the information collected on this site. I only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give me via email or other direct contact from you. I will not sell or rent this information to anyone. It’s so annoying when websites do that isn’t it?
I will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted me. I will not share your information with any third party outside of Crunchy and Country, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order of knitted dishcloths.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
Don’t worry, you’re in control! You may opt out of any future contact from me at any time. Though that would make me sad! You can do the following at any time by contacting me via my email address email@example.com:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
I take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever I collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to me in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. This means it’s safe!
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The only employee here is me, so no worries there. The computers/servers in which I store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. In my locked kitchen cabinet where my toddlers cannot get into them.